Binary Options Trading Strategies
The quick returns and high yields of binaries or digital options as they are sometime known are what make this trading vehicle so desirable. While trading in binaries is very simple for beginners its also very good for professional who can incorporate trading plans.. The following binary options trading strategies can really boost your profit level and ensure you hold your capital for as long as possible.
Key Trading Strategies
The pairing strategy:
the pairing strategy is capable of yielding high returns from a trading contract. This strategy is the pairing up of ‘an’ in the money call and money put. Therefore if at expiration, the spot price is between the two prices, you can still make money because it creates a nested position.
Hedge and double position:
Another trading strategy is to pair the put with a call into a hedge and double position. This strategy has been sucessful in pulling in huge profits.
Another very common strategy is the binary betting strategy where a trader makes a pull or call option if there is a big unexpected move in the market. The betting strategy is based on the fact that people put positions on indicators that influence the market prices in a big way.
Stop-loss trading strategy:
this is one of the most popular of the strategies among the traders. The stop-loss trading strategy looks simple if viewed but in practical implementation it needs expertise and experience to judge the right stop-loss time. The stop-loss strategy selection is slightly difficult as it depends on many factors which are discussed as below:
- Risk tolerance: the risk bearing capacity of a trader bears an impact on the stop-loss strategy of the traders. As there are different temperamental traders in the market, the strategy really depends on the personal preferences of a trader.
- Trading vehicle: it really depends on which market tool are you working on because each has its own stop-loss strategy. A stock trader looks for a constant stop-loss level whereas an options trader might select a two dimensional stop-loss strategy.
- Trading style: the stop-loss strategy for each trader differs as the trading style of each trader is different from the other. One might be making 5 trades during the day and the other might be making just one. So it really depends on the trading style, as the former would be looking for a tight stop-loss strategy while the latter would want a less strict and flexible stop-loss strategy.
- Behavior of the stock market: the behavior of the stock market has quite a bearing on the strategy adopted by the traders. Quiet markets would mean tighter strategies and the flexible strategies during volatile trade periods.
Therefore stop-loss strategies are a complex strategy where each trader sets his own limit and develops his own system based on his or her experience.
Bungee option trading strategy:
though the implementation of the strategy may differ from trader to trader, the basic concept and workings is the same all over the world. Under this strategy, it is assumed that because there can be only two possible outcomes the turnover is quick. It is the lure of the high returns in quick time that the investors are drawn towards the bungee options trading. In some cases the fast trading trades offer profits as high as sixty to seventy five percent. At times the yields are so high that it is difficult to calculate the composite value of the returns.
To decrease the probability of a loss the traders use the nothing or all bungee options trading contracts. This is done by combining the “at the money” put with an “in the money” call. This position is beneficial for the trader because in case the spot price or the value is between the two values or strike prices, the trader still makes money. Thus a bungee options strategy combines a call option with a put option into a double position. The ease of trading and simple disbursement structure is the main benefit of trading with the bungee options trading strategy. Again you may start trade with a small investment and make huge profits for yourself.
Therefore with the above mentioned it is easy to make huge profits in quick turnover time. However no strategy is completely safe or can be called fool-proof. What works for one might not be successful for the other. Therefore it is the experience and method of trading of a trader that works for him and the actual strategy that he develops on his own gets him the expected returns.
Comments are closed.
- Banc de Binary Unexpectedly Closes its Doors
- IG Group Unconcerned By New French Regulations
- SpotOption & Tools For Brokers Team up For MT4 Binary Options Add-On
- Italy’s CONSOB Steps Up Fight Against Binary Options
- Spain Prepares to Greet British Financial Companies
- BuzzTrade Parent Company Renounces CIF License
- CNMV Warns on Binary Options Providers
- Is EURUSD Headed for Parity?
- EZTD To Receive Capital from Yorkville Advisors
- AMF Sets Fines, Rules for New Advertising Ban