Carrying Out a Binary Option Trade Archives - Binary Option Strategy
To execute a binary option trade, investors can use online binary trading platforms such as Anyoption, iOption and 24optionwhich are 100% web based and can be used by beginners and more advanced traders . The process of using an online binary trading platform in carrying out a trade is as follows:
The steps to carry out a binary option trade
- Select the underlying asset like a currency pair to be traded with like the GBP/JPY or EUR/USD , you can also
choose other assets like stocks like Apple and Google, commodities like Gold and Crude Oil and indices like the FTSE 100 and NASDAQ .
- Select the investment amount that you want to invest with your trade . Also know the minimum deposit required by the broker. Usually $100-$200.
- Decide the direction of the price movement so you will be able to know whether to buy a Call option or Put option. If you believe the asset will go up by the expiry period select up and vice versa.
- Select the expiration Time you wish for the option you choose to buy a put or call for
- Execute your trade by clicking Trade